For several years now we have been offering company drivers the option (after 90 days) to become an independent owner operator through our lease-to-own program. This program has proven to be very successful!!!
So how does it work?
- We sell one of our trucks to you for a negotiated price. All of our trucks are 2000 – 2004 Freightliner Classics and have been very well maintained. Typical price range for these trucks are $25,000 – $50,000.
- We take fixed weekly payments for 3-4 years at 10% interest out of your weekly settlement. When all payments have been made we sign over the title.
- We do not require a credit check
- Down payment is $1500 but if you work as a company driver for 90 days prior we waive this fee.
- Owner operators are required to carry bobtail, physical damage and workmans comp insurance. They are also required to purchase HVUT yearly but we will file it for you and bill it back.
- We require $.06/mile to be taken out of each settlement and set into a repair/maintenance account. We manage this for you during the term of your lease agreement.
- We provide fuel cards, bulk fuel access, ipass, prepass and more
- Owner operators are eligible for an IRA plan.
- We will work on your trucks in our shop for $50/hour
- We will offer a line of credit up to $1500. 1% interest is billed monthly only on the balance over $1000
- No charge for e-log service and device
- Trucks are inspected every 90 days at no charge
- Weekly payroll with direct deposit available
- We pay for plates and IFTA
- We will pay for your DOT physical
- $5000 penalty for any lease bought out prior to 2 years – no exceptions
- Option to dispatch yourself (paid percentage) with trailer rental fee or be dispatched (paid mileage) without trailer rental fee
STOP IN OR APPLY ONLINE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BECOMING PART OF OUR FAMILY AND MAKING YOUR DREAMS A REALITY.
Call Us Today! (906) 776-9450